Positive solutions for your animal companion's behavior, health and performance.
Lori Stevens (CPDT-KA, SAMP) is a Senior Tellington TTouch® practitioner for dogs, cats, and other animals. She uses force-free, and gentle methods to improve the health, behavior, and performance of animals. She is also a Certified Professional Dog Trainer - Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA); a certified Small Animal (dogs and cats) Massage Practitioner (SAMP) with a specialty in rehabilitation; and is certified in Canine Massage by the National Board of Certification for Animal Acupressure & Massage. She is also a Reiki Master Practitioner. Read more...
Lori helps dogs and cats with the following conditions:
• Hindquarter weakness and lameness • Arthritis • Allergies • Cancer
• Pain from injury or surgery • Muscle atrophy or spasms
• Balance and Mobility challenges • and more
Lori also helps with behavior issues, such as:
• Fear • Reactivity • Touch sensitivities • Leash pulling • and more
Services include Tellington TTouch, Rehabilitation Massage, Reiki, and Force-free Training techniques, used in combination and by themselves. These services can:
• Ease pain and discomfort
• Solve behavior issues
• Improve performance and fitness
• Restore and maintain mobility
• Improve post-op recovery